Corporate Partnerships provide a unique opportunity for organisations to make a lasting contribution to New Zealand Gut health an objective that is of huge benefit to the thousands affected by Bowel cancer, Crohn’s and Celiac disease.
How your support of the Trust helps your organisation and your employees:
- Raising awareness and providing education on Bowel cancer leads to early detection and a cure.
- We will provide an annual Gut health talk to your team (Silver, Gold and Platimum sponsors and bi-annual for corporate partners)
- Your staff will all receive the trusts newsletter and all information leaflets developed by the trust.
- Your company will be given recognition on Bowel and Liver Promotional material
- Sponsors statement and link on our website
- Our logo to use on your website for your community support page or news page
- An update on all research being funded by the trust
- Recognition through the placement of appropriate signage on a recognition board within the Gastroenterology ward at Christchurch Hospital
- Invitations to Trusts events
- Mentioning of the Sponsors in press releases where appropriate.
- Annual event naming rights and media profile (Platinum sponsor only)
We have a number of sponsorship packages that can be tailored to suit your needs
- Corporate Partnership
- Silver sponsorship
- Gold Sponsorship
Alternatively we would be delighted to discuss with your company how they might wish to support the Bowel and Liver Trust and what the Bowel and Liver Trust might provide to best recognise this support and add value to your organisation.